Saturday, April 10, 2010

GBMWBMF Mailbag!

Dear GBMWBMF

First of all I want to say how much I love your blog!!!!!! This is bar far the best blog I ever read and win or loose we are all Michigan football fans. That said, here's my question. I live alone in a trailer with very little ventilation to the outside. I can keep my windows open during the summer but don't really know what to do in the winter. My fucking hillbilly neighbor says I should cut a fucking hole in the wall and put a trap door so as I can open and close it when I need some fresh air. What do you think? Keep up the good work.

Johnny Q.

Dear Johnny; we're glad you love our blog and hope you will continue to read. Litsen, we don't always give the most popular, koolaide drinking answers that everyone wants to here, but we at GBMWBMF think that honesty is the best polacy.

So on to your question, we hear at GBMWBMF think the hole is a good idea.

The GBMWBMF Team...

No comments:

Post a Comment